Consult with Helping Professionals

If this is an informal mentoring relationship, contact other helping professionals: school nurse, guidance counselor etc for advice. Through these professionals you may be able to provide information to the mentee about options for medical services he/she can seek on his own, such as substance abuse or family planning services, mental health services, or HIV testing.